Call for Abstract
International Conference on Diabetes and its Complications , will be organized around the theme “”
Diabetic Complications 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Diabetic Complications 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Diabetes is a number of diseases that involve problems with the hormone insulin, and also deficiency in the improper secretion of insulin cells, which is considered as an important factor to affect the people with that disease. Normally, the pancreas (an organ behind the stomach) releases insulin to help your body store and use the sugar and fat from the food you eat. If the diabetes occurs the major part of the pancreas region will be affected. The symptoms description for the diabetes is noted as Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience frequent urination; they will become increasingly thirsty and hungry. With diabetes mellitus, your body doesn't make enough insulin; it can't use the insulin which it produces, or a combination of both. High levels of blood glucose can cause damage the blood vessels in your kidneys, heart, eyes, or nervous system, lack of concentration and lack of consciousness. Diabetes is also occurring on the various types such as diabetic retinopathy, diabetic neuropathy, diabetic nephropathy, gestational diabetes, juvenile diabetes and etc.
- Track 1-1Diabetic neuropathy
- Track 1-2Gestational diabetes (diabetes of pregnancy)
- Track 1-3Diabetes mellitus Type-2
- Track 1-4Diabetes mellitus Type-1
- Track 1-5Pre diabetes
- Track 1-6Monogenic diabetes
- Track 1-7Idiopathic diabetes
- Track 1-8Steroid diabetes
- Track 1-9Congenital diabetes
- Track 1-10Cystric fibrosis
The Complications in diabetes is discussing about that the struggle and severe effects, and harmfulness of affecting parts of body due to diabetes. Long-standing complications of diabetes grow progressively which shows that the number of years of having diabetes is directly proportional to the higher risk of complications. Sometimes diabetes complications may be restricting or even lethal. Focusing on diabetic complications is important. An Controlled blood sugar have less diabetic complications. If the blood sugar level has not maintained properly means it will have more diabetic complications. The briefer ideas of health issues quicken the venomous effects of diabetes which include smoking, high diabetes, high cholesterol levels, obesity, high blood pressure, and lack of exercise. The process by which vascular disease develops is complex and occurs via numerous pathways that scientists continue to investigate.
- Track 2-1Macrovascular complications
- Track 2-2Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 2-3Diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Track 2-4Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Track 2-5Auditory Impairment
- Track 2-6Stiff-person syndrome
- Track 2-7Nonketotic Hyperosmolar Coma
- Track 2-8Diabetic Foot Disease
- Track 2-9Microvascular complications
- Track 2-10Toxaemia of pregnancy
The trends in diabetic complications discussing that the ideas and prediction of diabetes mellitus Type 1 and 2 with regards of the market analysis of the diabetic products and the overview structure of the diagnostic therapies environment in them. The constructor efforts to develop invasive and non-invasive methods of insulin delivery are set to revolutionize the Diabetes Insulin and Market Analysis of the goods. The Type 2 Diabetes is a more trend and risk factors for the people having these abnormalities. The Type 1 Diabetes is a less trend factor and it is not a huge complications in the researching field of diabetes. The Scientists for the first time able to produce the massive quantities needed for cell transplantation and pharmaceutical purposes with the reference of human embryonic stem cells as a starting point in their research. This will certainly help people recover the Prognosis-related diagnosis of the fatal disease like diabetes. It can be useful to analysis and predict the condition of severed abundant of abnormal cells in the pancreas region.
- Track 3-1Hypertension
- Track 3-2Diabetic Mastopathy
- Track 3-3Diabetic Myelopathy
- Track 3-4Euglycemia gestational diabetes
- Track 3-5Latent autoimmune diabetes of adults (LADA)
- Track 3-6Gender differences in hypoglycemia responses or metabolism
- Track 3-7Diabetic gastroparesis
- Track 3-8Immune intervention in type 1 diabetes
Diabetes chronic complication had an idea about the term diabetes mellitus describes several diseases of abnormal carbohydrate metabolism that are characterized by hyperglycemia. It is associated with a relative or absolute impairment in insulin secretion, along with varying degrees, temperatures and basal of peripheral resistance to the action of insulin. If the insulin content has become reached more means the chronic complications gets high. Every few years, the diabetes community revaluates the current recommendations for the classification, diagnosis, and screening of diabetes, reflecting new information from research and clinical practice which in turns help in understanding current prevention and treatment options and cost effectiveness in treatment and prevention of Diabetes. The major two factors are in chronic complications which are Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia are the other two factors are the two major complications of diabetes where hyperglycemia is an acute complication sharing many symptoms and hypoglycemia is an acute complication of several diabetes treatments.
- Track 4-1Chronic renal failure
- Track 4-2 Retinopathy
- Track 4-3Neuropathy
- Track 4-4Nephropathy
- Track 4-5Lipids
- Track 4-6Hypoglycemia
- Track 4-7Foot Care/ Lower Extremities
The Advanced technologies & treatments for diabetes are many in now a days according the region and the specialty of the equipment availability. Current Research in diabetes is focusing on developing Implantable insulin pumps which introduced Insulin pump therapy, disruption of fat metabolism, invasive and non-invasive glucose sensors, Artificial pancreas, insulin delivery systems delivery systems like inhaled, transdermal and implantable devices, Insulin Pens, Bariatric surgery and Conventional therapeutic approaches. The developed countries had an huge impact on the advanced technologies and treatment for diabetes. The modern and easy way of treating diabetes is like insulin pens, insulin inhaled through conventional techniques. The transplantation is done through by means of organ transplantation, tissue transplantation, and donor transplantation. These are the some of the advanced technologies & treatment of diabetes in their core.
- Track 5-1New insulin delivery systems - Inhaled, transdermal, and implanted devices
- Track 5-2Artificial pancreas
- Track 5-3Insulin Pens and novel Insulin delivery techniques
- Track 5-4Acupuncture for diabetic complications
- Track 5-5Transplantations
- Track 5-6Surgeries
- Track 5-7Bariatric surgery and obesity
- Track 5-8Personalized medicine
- Track 5-9Biomakers role in diabetes
- Track 5-10Solid dosage forms
- Track 5-11New drug treatments and devices for diabetes- current research
- Track 5-12Insulin secretion in vitro and exocytosis
The metabolic syndrome in the diabetes and its complications plays a role of the detailed structure of risk factors in it. The metabolic syndrome is a the most dangerous heart attack risk factors which is a huge cluster of it, diabetes, pre diabetes, abdominal obesity, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. People with Type 1 diabetes does not affect the metabolic syndrome heavily. But in another case the view is People with metabolic syndrome have a five-fold greater risk of developing Type 2 diabetes. The 200 million people which is up to 80% with diabetes globally will die of cardiovascular disease. The way ahead of HIV/AIDS in morbidity and mortality terms puts the metabolic syndrome and diabetes. The morbidity and mortality terms tell that the serious danger actions of diabetes.
- Track 6-1Signs and symptoms
- Track 6-2Causes of metabolic syndrome
- Track 6-3Pathophysiology of metabolic syndrome
- Track 6-4Genesis of metabolic syndrome
- Track 6-5Risk factors associated with metabolic syndrome
- Track 6-6Diagnosis, treatments and medications
The diabetes of the young patients are more in now a days this session states that it is happening through the genes of our parents. The bulk of genetic risk of polygenic disease (for Type 1 and Type 2) stay unresolved. The unresolved problem of this polygenic disease are various identification methods on an raising factors. This subject of the genetics of diabetes deals with the further information of the genetic basis of diabetes and its complications, specifically Diabetic Nephrosis (DN), recent advances in genetic science of diabetes, Diabetes in ethnic teams, genetic manner interactions and understanding the genetic science of diabetes. The diabetes are under United Nations agency and area unit in danger and targeted treatment/interventional methods. Diabetic amyotrophic is discussing that disabling sickness that's distinct from alternative types of diabetic neuropathy. Diabetic neuropathy is the deficiency of the damages on the nerves and diseases on nerves.
- Track 7-1Xenotransplantation
- Track 7-2Rodent Models of Diabetes
- Track 7-3Conventional insulinotherapy
- Track 7-4Pancreatic islet transplantation
- Track 7-5Recent advances in genetics of diabetes
- Track 7-6Diabetes in specific ethnic groups
- Track 7-7Genetic-lifestyle interactions and prevention of diabetes
Diabetic coma is one of a life threatening complication of diabetes which causes unconsciousness. If a diabetic individual have dangerously high blood glucose levels (hyperglycemia) or dangerously lower blood glucose levels (hypoglycemia) can lead to a diabetic coma. The diabetic coma is very uncommon but is very dreadful, if lapsed into, a victim will be alive but may not respond purposely to sights, sounds or other types of stimulation. If left untreated diabetic coma can be fatal.
- Track 8-1 Hypoglycemia
- Track 8-2Diabetic hyperosmolar syndrome
- Track 8-3Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Track 8-4First aid for diabetic coma
- Track 8-5Treatment of diabetic Coma
Diabetes nursing deals with the factors that are risk in diabetes, treating goals for both the type of diabetes which is Diabetes 1 and Diabetes 2 and personalizing goals for both the type of diabetes. The drugs can also diabetes by means of these factors- Drugs used for other conditions could cause the development of diabetes. Insulin injections are necessary for Type 1, since the body is unable to produce insulin to transport glucose into the cells. If we maintain the Diet for the diabetic is well balanced. The role of Exercise improves muscle tone, strength, and the feeling of well-being. Diet control helps regulate weight, which is extremely important in Type 2 diabetes. The treating goals which for the diabetes nursing are Exercise burns calories, which helps control weight. The Monitoring of blood glucose is essential for all diabetics. Increase self-sufficiency and self-reliance. Protection of the heart, nerves, blood vessels, eyes, and kidneys is happened through control blood glucose levels. Learn about your disease and how to manage it. Medication, exercise and balanced diet.
- Track 9-1Glycemic control in children and adolescents
- Track 9-2Symptomatic pertussis and related disorders
- Track 9-3Vitamin binding proteins
- Track 9-4Inhibition of protein aggregation
- Track 9-5Dietary vitamins
- Track 9-6Antioxidant rich diet
- Track 9-7Pre-natal health care
- Track 9-8Hepatic dysfunction.
The current challenges in new therapies to diabetes complications is discussing that drug developing opportunities. And the current challenging problems of Diabetes dyslipidemia, Diabetes and parkinson. The scientist and researchers works on the field to overcome the facing challenges of diabetes. The therapies are under in depth search of the diabetes complications and the recent surgeries advantages and Bioinformatics tools and techniques used in Diabetes Research are discussed under the challenges of the diabetes complications.
- Track 10-1Drug Development Opportunities in Diabetes
- Track 10-2Methods to control or prevent diabetes in obese people
- Track 10-3Diabetic dyslipidemia
- Track 10-4Epidemology and pathogenesis of diabetes
- Track 10-5Diabetes and parkinson
- Track 10-6Bioinformatics tools and techniques used in diabetes Research
- Track 10-7Albuminuria
Oxidative stress results from increased ROS and/or reactive nitrogen species (RNS). Examples of ROS include charged species such as superoxide and the hydroxyl radical, and uncharged species such as hydrogen peroxide and singlet oxygen. The possible sources of oxidative stress in diabetes might include auto-oxidation of glucose, shifts in redox balances, decreased tissue concentrations of low molecular weight antioxidants, such as reduced glutathione (GSH) and vitamin E, and impaired activities of antioxidant defenses enzymes such as superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase (CAT). The oxidative stress plays a main factor in diabetic complications because the oxidative stress lead to the whole body damage and the vitamin deficiency occurs and the sleepiness may happen. The blood glucose level is not on normal flow and the body imbalance takes place.
- Track 11-1Role of Antioxidant Defense System
- Track 11-2Protection Mechanism of antioxidant
- Track 11-3Role of ROS
- Track 11-4Clinical studies of oxidative stress
- Track 11-5Experimental studies of oxidative stress
Antibiotics for diabetes discussing the sessions of the antibiotics which can be given to the Type 1 diabetes mellitus for the diagnosis purpose and several other research works are under analysis for the type of foot infections and the antibiotics which is given for other diseases and may lead to occur of diabetes mellitus and the risk factors of antibiotics on other diseases and diabetes diseases. The adult session which consumes antibiotics and their harmful ones. The age factors plays a main role in the antibiotics for diabetes which may vary from child to adult. The antibiotics versus good bacteria in gut shows the antibiotics on the bacteria field.
- Track 12-1Antibiotic Use Linked to Type 1 Diabetes Diagnosis
- Track 12-2Does giving children antibiotics increases their risk of diabetes
- Track 12-3Antibiotics for Treatment of Diabetic Foot Infections
- Track 12-4Antibiotics versus good bacteria in gut
- Track 12-5Fluoroquinolone antibiotics and type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Track 12-6Antibiotics and Risk for Diabetes
Herbal medicine for diabetes is extracting the medicine from the natural sides and the herbal sides. The ancient tradition people uses the herbal medicine for all the types of diseases. It is safe and good enough. Herbal medicine, also called botanical medicine or phytomedicine, refers to using a plant's seeds, berries, roots, leaves, bark, or flowers for medicinal purposes. They are sold as tablets, capsules, powders, teas, extracts, and fresh or dry plants. Many people believe "natural medicine" are always good and safe for them so use herbal medicines to try to maintain or improve their health. The use of herbal remedies is more prevalent in patients with chronic diseases asthma, end-stage renal disease, all endocrine disorders such as diabetes, Osteoporosis, Pancreas Disorders and Adrenal Disorders etc.
- Track 13-1Herbal Drugs Used for the Treatment of Diabetes
- Track 13-2Natural Remedies are used in diabetes cure
- Track 13-3Herbal Medicine for treating diabetes
- Track 13-4Improve glucose tolerance by Herbal Drugs
- Track 13-5Herbal and Natural Supplements for Diabetes
- Track 13-6Importance and Usage of Herbal Medicine
- Track 13-7Other herbal remedies
The facet of epidemiology concerned with identifying health-related causes and effects. Analytical epidemiology aims to research and study risk and protector factors of diseases and identify factors in a diseased population that varies from a non-diseased population. Where descriptive epidemiology helps to describe because of disease within a population, it helps to understand that helps to understand the occurrence of disease. The usual way to gain this knowledge is by group comparisons. Such a comparison starts from one or more hypotheses about how the determinant may influence occurrence of disease. Analytical epidemiology determines the cause of an outbreak. Using the case control method, the epidemiologist can look on the major factors that may causes the disease. The epidemiology and public health is discussing that the associated terms with the diabetes with the epidemiology ones. Then the risky factors of diabetes on its epidemiology such as obesity, heart stroke, kidney failure, and the nutrition deficiency factors.
- Track 14-1Epidemiological studies
- Track 14-2Epidemiology and Demography
- Track 14-3Epidemiology and Nutrition
- Track 14-4Epidemiology and Community Health
- Track 14-5Epidemiology and Obesity
- Track 14-6Epidemiology and Risk factor
- Track 14-7Epidemiology and Health Prevention
- Track 14-8Prevention of gestational diabetes and complications
- Track 14-9Diabetes prevention plan: exercise, diet and lifestyle
- Track 14-10Risk factor studies
- Track 14-11Observation studies
- Track 14-12Epidemiology and Mental Health
Market analysis for Diabetic products are mainly discussed by the Manufacturer side and the Marketing side.. Market analysis for Diabetic products discussing that the easier way of treating the diabetes in the public opinion. Diabetes care market encompasses of technologies, devices and therapeutics in relative to diabetes. Key Players profiled in the report include Glaxosmithkline, Novo Nordisk, Roche, Medtronicand etc. Novo Nordisk is a leading global provider of diabetes products. The company progresses, manufactures and markets its medical devices and technologies to hospitals, doctors, researchers, scientists and patients in approximately 160 countries. More number of countries shows their interests and involve in it for their further development. These interest on this field will help to develop the diagnosis of diabetes.
- Track 15-1Hormone replacement therapy
- Track 15-2Blood glucose monitoring system
- Track 15-3Smart insulin
- Track 15-4Timesulin
- Track 15-5Insulin Powder